Certified Nurse Midwife (NP or PA) Full Time 30 hours
Certified Nurse Midwife (will consider NP or PA)
30 hours/week, Full Time
days with in-house night call
- Provides professional care for patients with obstetric and gynecologic needs, both in the L&D setting, Operating Room, and Emergency Room.
- Triages OB/GYN patients presenting at the Hospital.
- On-call with the attending OB/GYN physician.
- Serves as surgical 1st assist for C-Sections and GYN surgeries.
- Admits patients, provides orders as well as ongoing assessments during the Hospital stay.
- Provides full scope obstetrical care for patients enrolled at the Beautiful Beginnings Unit.
- Remains active in the educational program, participating in didactic sessions and lectures.
- Licensure in Commonwealth of Massachusetts from an ACNM approved School of Nurse-Midwifery and Certification through ACNM (or equivalent NP licensure/PA licensure).
- 1 year of full scope practice experience.
- Antepartum and intrapartum experience.
- First assist skill set through formal course or previous experience.
- BLS Neonatal Resuscitation Mass License.
Primary Location: Framingham, MA
Hospital/Facility: MetroWest Medical Center
Shift Type: Rotate